Shanghai Zhenhua Shipping Co., Ltd bestirs ALP Maritime Services B.V. to expand the market for their fleet of semi-submersible heavy transport vessels
We are pleased to announce that Shanghai based Shanghai Zhenhua Shipping Co., Ltd , has requested ALP Maritime Services B.V. to recommend their fleet of semi-submersible heavy transport vessels to our clients in the Oil and Gas, Port Construction and Dredging industry. In addition ALP shall provide operational support to the projects engaged through ALP.
The versatile fleet - ideal for transporting oversized and ultra heavy floating and non-floating cargoes such as jack-up rigs, modules, cranes, port construction/port development cargoes and dredging equipments - consists of the following vessels:
Semi-submersible heavy transport vessels
• ZHEN HUA 28: Free deck dimensions: 150 x 42m, 7 meter water above deck
• ZHEN HUA 29: Free deck dimensions: 150 x 42m, 7 meter water above deck
• ZHEN HUA 15: Free deck dimensions: 154 x 42m, 7 meter water above deck
• ZHEN HUA 22: Free deck dimensions: 151 x 32.20m, 3 meter water above deck
Module / Port construction equipment carrier
• ZHEN HUA 12: Free deck dimensions: approx. 100 x 40m
• Shanghai Zhenhua Shipping Co., Ltd operates a fleet of over 20 transport vessels dedicated to crane transports. Occasionally these vessels can be made available for third party transports.
Sale of ZPMC equipment
In addition to the construction of port cranes, for which ZPMC is renowned, ZPMC one of the larges heavy equipment manufacturer in the world, is able to deliver floating cranes (upto 12,000 Mt lifting capacity), jack-up rigs, semi-submersible rigs, derrick / pipelay vessels and various sorts of other barges. The equipment can be tailor made to suit the client’s requirements. ALP is bestired by ZPMC to mediate in the sale of ZPMC’s offshore related equipment.
For all your transport and purchase enquiries, please send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org